Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I scroll thru the "modes" via the steering wheel, there is an "eject" option, but how do I get it to work?

along the same lines, is there a way to power on and off the stereo via the steering wheel?

thanks!

greg

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Quote:Eject CD from steering wheel?

Just How did you get the CD into the steering wheel ?

Oh, What year is your E .. ??????

Dom

·
Registered
288 Posts
As I scroll thru the "modes" via the steering wheel, there is an "eject" option, but how do I get it to work?

along the same lines, is there a way to power on and off the stereo via the steering wheel?

thanks!

greg
Hey, Greg, where's the eject mode? I have an '08 and all I have on my steering wheel are buttons for volume, channel and mode(along with the 3 cruise buttons). There's no eject option.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Yeah I don't have an eject button on my '09 either.

Check to see if there is a short in the button....with the button now working, drive about 100 MPH and then press the button....hope you have a parachute and a detachable roof! :roll: That may cause a nasty headache if you don't.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, guess I was unclear...

...when I said that I was scrolling thru the MODES via the steering wheel (not that there was an eject button).

It goes from several FM options, AM options, to XM Radio options, to the disc that is in the player option...

...then has an "eject" option.

I have an '07 SC.

thanks

greg

·
Registered
730 Posts
LOL I know, honestly I was just busting your chops. I have never noticed this before on my E but will check it out when I get off work. :grin:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I don't get it. If you eject the CD from the steering wheel don't you have to actually reach over to the stereo anyhow to grab the disc? Why not just hit the eject button on the stereo? Seems like a useless function to me.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Wow, guess I was unclear...

Not really ...

Just a bunch of wise a$$es.

I was just hoping you would fill out your profile.

Having the year and model of your Element in hand, will save many unnecessary questions.

Dom

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I don't get it. If you eject the CD from the steering wheel don't you have to actually reach over to the stereo anyhow to grab the disc? Why not just hit the eject button on the stereo? Seems like a useless function to me.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I have a hard enough time getting the CD to just eject.:grin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.