Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4SALE Elemat front, like new 2010-11 ex

When I purchased my second E in less than a year, I bought the entire set of Elemat for it, loved the way it fits and still do. Quite an improvement on the original floor, yet looks the same. I'm keeping the cargo mat which covers from behind the drivers seat to the back hatch and that is not for sale, but what IS for sale is the front mat.

:holxmasunwrap2: 4SALE @ $80...To buy it new is $119.00 and you can have this one which looks new, I promise, basically a $40 savings. So, by now you're wondering why is this for sale and I'll tell you. I think in the back of my mind I should keep it because I bought the entire set with cup holder pads, etc, for $259, but I am compulsive about sand in my E, I live at the beach, there is sand everywhere, always and the most simplest thing of having to lift the mat up or out to vacuum this sand out of the front of my E, is darn annoying. Why? Because I clean the floor in my E every week and it's aggravating me each time because this mat is high quality, its heavy, its thickly padded and awesome but I'm tired of lifting it up to find the runaway sand. So, by now you know I'm either OCD or just plain nuts and that's ok, it only bothers me when I have to work really hard at it and this cool mat makes that happen. If you only plan on cleaning out your floors maybe every month or so, you won't care, I'm sure. I think most people don't give a darn what's on the floor but living in the sandy environment although I love it, there is a challenge for me.

I took the mat out a few weeks after I had installed it. That is why it looks new and you'll be pleased to know its been in a smoke-free home. I figured with Christmas coming, it would make a great gift for someone or for yourself.

For sale now, I have ONLY the front floor mat, which is a custom cut highest quality mat, by "Elemat" and you won't find anything better. Its all one piece and fits the contours of the driver and front passenger area. It has an approx 3/8" Rubber Foam Backing for support, prevention from slipping, comfort and visual appeal. Super Easy to clean and maintain. Fantastic protection and adds a custom, visually appealing addition the the Honda Element.

There are two models of the Element, DX/LX and a EX. The EX has a subwoofer and the DX / LX versions do not. You must select which model you have to receive the correct mat and this one is for the EX.

Ships same or next day once payment is received at Paypal. Email me and lets get this mat on its way to you! Because its so darn heavy, probably ten pounds I figure shipping would be about $10 in the US. I will consider shipping out of country, just let me know.

Happy Holidays Everyone,
Doozer

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump.... free shipping for front mat to USA

Ok, somebody needs this mat, I'm sure!

I'll make the shipping free, included in price.
The darn thing weighs a ton, probably have to take a mortgage out on my E just to ship it.

Perfect condition.

·
Registered
106 Posts
thinking....

Doozer.....I'm thinking about this. Might save you the shipping too, do you come down 95 much? I'm north of Richmond.

HT

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is this still available?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts