Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a few interior pieces that I need to replace. Has anyone who visits junkyards seen any Elements recently? I did go to Crazy Ray's in Jessup and Baltimore, but none...

I just don't want to spend so much a dealer..

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
For a 2011 Element? I doubt it, I'd recommend calling them first and asking if they have any Element's. Personally since the Elements interior pieces are usually fairly inexpensive, I really wouldn't bother at those places and just purchase the parts new.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need a drivers door for a Honda Element 2005. The existing door works but has a dent that the body work mechanic does not think he can restore. I also need back red covers for my lights and the dealer only sells the entire casing and they cost over a 100 dollars each. The red plastic is cracked and everything else works.

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts
Welcome, ShoshanaOT. Please fill in your profile.

> back red covers for my lights and the dealer only sells the entire
> casing and they cost over a 100 dollars each
If you mean the taillight (it's true that the different colored plastic pieces are not sold separately), then $100 is a bargain. Retail is $200, online $140 to $144.

Time to start checking with your local wrecking yards. The good news is that the taillights are all the same for 2003–2008, and doors are the same for all years.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Where in MD? I think Brandywine Auto Parts had a few Elements (2003 and 2005) at the Upper Marlboro yard. You can check invetory at http://car-part.com or http://www.brandywineparts.com

Depending on what parts you need 2005 and 2003 might work with a 2011 Element. They can help you.

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you need taillights, 2008 or older won't work. Rock Auto ususally has good prices on taillights or Partstrain.com or ebay.

·
Registered
40 Posts
There is one near Mt. Airy, LKQ Pick Your Part. There were three Elements when I went last winter. You can call ahead and ask if they have any on the premises. Or they have their vehicle inventory listed on their webpage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Palmer22
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing