Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Hey- we just completed a trip from California to Argentina in our Ecamper. Here's a picture of us at the end of the road in Ushuaia, Argentina.

If you want to read more about our trip, check out our blog about driving Latin America.
I've been following your blog since when you first posted about your trip here. What a great trip! Truly fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us.

Can't see the picture and I want to.
Margaret, check out their blog. The pictures and the stories they tell are fantastic! :) http://www.thedarienplan.com

·
Registered
724 Posts
This is such an awesome idea...costly...but AWESOME!

How much did you actually film? If I were you, I'd think about putting together an edited video of your journey and stops and send it into Current.tv as a "pod".

·
Registered
14 Posts
What an inspiration!

Thank you very much for sharing your trip with us. I live vicariously through you two on this one.

I am in line to have my ECamper installed in late March and hope to do many trips based out of San Diego. My advantures won't be as distant but I will post them as well.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
41 Posts
That would be freaking awsome! I would give my little finger to to have the bank to be able to do that!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Just got a short look @ the blog,can't wait to check out the whole thing

thanks for sharing

we are a lucky club to have such adventuresome members !!!!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
"WOW!!!" That was truly incredible and I loved the blog! That's something that you'll remember forever. I am quite sure that there will be quite a few TV Talk Shows that will be inerested in chatting with you about your adventures. Again..."WOW!!!"

Chief

1 - 10 of 10 Posts