Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
The birthday of my E was March 14, 2003
Hey your E and my husband share a birthday!

Our E was delivered at 7:30pm (after about three hours of signing and learning about our E) on March 31, 2003 :)

Our baby hit 5000 miles today....my is he getting big!

As far as the actual post I believe someone posted that they bought their E before they hit the salesfloor, and then test drove one on Dec 17th.

It would be cool if they were first available for sale on December 14th....because that was my wedding day :lol:

·
Registered
91 Posts
[quote:71f36e9a28="Element"]What was the offical day the E was on sale? Dec ( ) of 2002?[/quote:71f36e9a28]

I believe the introduction was delayed a few times and finally showed up at dealers about Dec. 19th. got my SOP Jan 27th .. Despite many quirks still in love.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Odd Honda rolled out the E less than a week before Christmas on a Thursday? It would of been nice if the E came out in Sept or Oct so we can enjoy the last few months of 2002.

I had leased 2 Toyota's before and i always had at least 3 months to play with before the up comming year :D

I think the lowest VIN number out their will be somewhere in the middle to late teens. Honda uses the 1st models to conduct test and other "things" big companies do to them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts