Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my converted Honda Element 4x4 EX into a micro camper. The design is based off of a convertible 3 box system, featuring storage for organizing gear, wrap around bench seating for 5 and a full sized cushioned bed for a relaxing nights sleep. I came up with this configuration to utilize lightweight materials and space saving dimensions to create optimal functionality and a seemingly open layout. This design encompasses all of the conveniences and functionality of some other element camper conversions but with only half of the materials and wasted space.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks a lot!

Here is my rough blue print drawling and supply list
1 peice 4x8 lawanna- flooring
1 roll of Vinyl flooring- floor/boxes
2 tubes of caulking lock tight - vinyl adheasive
7 pieces of 2x4 3/4 inch sanded plywood
4 pieces of 1x2 - 6 ft pine - tracks
2 pieces of 1x2 3/4 inch pressboard for the back rests
5 pieces of 1 inch thick foam - cut to fit
a few yards outdoor vinyl - cut to fit

il post the dimensions asap

·
Registered
156 Posts
In case anyone is interested, he recently uploaded a video of it in use here:

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Great YouTube video in post # 16. Two seating benches, a dinette, TV room, fridge, running water, sink and a small medicine cabinet. I must have the short Element version. I'm always amazed how videos make the Element interiors look HUGE. Still amazing ingenuity and great video!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Heres my converted Honda Element 4x4 EX into a micro camper. The design is based off of a convertible 3 box system, featuring storage for organizing gear, wrap around bench seating for 5 and a full sized cushioned bed for a relaxing nights sleep. I came up with this configuration to utilize lightweight materials and space saving dimensions to create optimal functionality and a seemingly open layout. This design encompasses all of the conveniences and functionality of some other element camper conversions but with only half of the materials and wasted space.
sorry but don't see measurements...i'm 6' 5''...wod i be able to lay back there?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts