Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the mats from H and A. They look nice, but they are warped and bent from the packaging. The have "cow licks" on a few corners. I can't seem to get 'em straightened out flat. Any ideas?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Warm them with a hair dryer, they'll straighten right out. OR, just blow it of until sumer , when they'll straighten right out. They've just been too cold and wrapped up--kinda like some folks I know!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Bought my mats from H and A also. Came warped also. Laid them in the car and let gravity and sunshine kick in and voila flat mats. It took about 2 weeks for this to happen.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I laid them on the driveway upside down in the hot sun and they were okay in a couple of hours. :wink:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Haven't seen the mats...do they stay put or do they slide around...the floor is great for cleaning but terrible for sliding ;)

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm in a pickle. Can't decide on Carpet or All Season? Any advice? I live in Florida so snow isn't a factor, but rain is. Decisions, decisions... By the way, I ordered all season mats from the dealer a week ago. They told me $85.00 for the set. I showed up yesterday to pick up, now they wanted $140.00 for the set. Some kind of snafu, they said the window guy gave me their cost not retail. So now I have time to make a decision on carpet or all season..

·
Registered
352 Posts
We've had our share of rain around here in OKC, but didn't phase the carpeted mats. I like them because it makes the E look a little more "civilized".

·
Registered
83 Posts
I live in Oregon, we get lots of rain all the time. I ordered the carpet mats because, for around town, they will eliminate sliping on the easy-to-clean floor. I will pul the front mat up from it's three little pins and roll it up when I head out to bike or hike or fish or whatever. 30 seconds and I'm on my way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts