Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone !

i was so impressed with the 'E' i made a CD....

it uses a menu system and has optons to view the D.I.Y. guides, link to the various net resources, slide shows of the lil' e's competition/other SOPs/various member rides/interior/exterior/underbody photos etc.

thanks to all for posting their pics...if anyone has some they want converted to a standalone .EXE slideshow or custom E CD please feel free to contact me. my first prototype cd includes adobe reader v5.1, flash v6.0.79.0, powerpoint 2002 viewer ( needed for the DIY guides and the schumeker ppt show ).

it is currently about 125 Meg in size and if somebody here has a ftp site who wishes to host it i could upload the bin/cue or iso of the image so we can all enjoy it...

let me know today if you can as i have just broken my e in ( now at 1262 kms ) and am about to 'road-trip' back to east coast from upper canada...

peace..

·
Registered
204 Posts
hambone -

What a cool idea! maybe we could do a cdtree distribution like they do on music fan sites...

peace,
-jdef

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no worries,

i've got it and will upload to anyone who wants it... if we could find a ftp site it might move faster though...

whomever wants it, let me know the format needed for your burn system and i will try and accomodate...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts