Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen any Element commercials lately? I saw a few before I bought my car, but since then I haven't seen any. Is there a website to go to to check them out. If you have any feedback, let me know.
:twisted:
-pdub

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i looked online for the element commercials, but I could not find any...
I know they really did a big push around Superbowl with the Element commericials.. and I have not really been watching alot of tv, soo i dunno if they have been showing.

Were you looking for something in particular.

The hondarcars.com site does have the advertising images which they have been showing everywhere. When you select the Element, and your choices are on the right side to view the interior, exterior, build etc.. choose More.. and that will take you to the site they had before for the had the Element merged onto the main Honda Cars site.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I was in the local bookshop today and browsing throgh the magazines. I picked up "Mountain Biking" something or other - can't remember the name. In any case, the first two pages after the cover were an "E" ad. A mountain bike flying out of the back of an "E".

Iskie

·
Registered
249 Posts
I just saw a snowboarding Element commercial the other night. It was good.
Only, I'm 43 and not that old, but it would be nice to see some everyday in the life commercials. Maybe someone taking their muddy dogs home from the park. Hey :wink:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
What you want realistic.. hee ha ho.. yeah that is rich huh... gee these unrealisitc lives don't do it for ya know.. humm perhaps we all should hit the trails with our dogs and tape our own commerical, submit it to honda, eh??

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
keithmo: umm thank you for the link, but that was a horrible, long & boring flick! Pointless for the Element to be in there, since it was a just an unrelated image of the Element at the beginning & end of the "story" ick-poo! But hey thank you for sharing! :p

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
[quote:7fba3975ea="HansBlix"] :lol: The Pontiac Aztek used to be the ugliest vehicle available. Congratulations to the Element for capturing the title.[/quote:7fba3975ea]

you must be insane, the Element is gorgeous the Aztek has won that ugly award free & clear.. the edsel could not even touch that amount of ugly!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry, but even if Aztek and Element are equal on the ugly scale, the Pontiac has a V6 with 20 more horsepower, 49 more lbs of torque and better highway mileage!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Blix- I would ask you what you drive so we can take cheap shots at it - but then I/we would be sinking to your level. Why don't you just log out and leave this website to whom it belongs - Element Enthusiasts.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The FWD Aztec gets the same Highway mileage, but 2-3 mpg worse in the city compared to the FWD Element! It's base price is 5000 more than the Element, and it puts out twice the pollution. Plus...don't get me started on GM reliability.....<shudder>. Looks are a matter of taste, but numbers don't lie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts