Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MØÐΣ®ΔTΩ®
3,749 Posts
The buzz is that the Element was expensive, and also rather large compared to other vehicles more suited for Japan's relatively small roads.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Yeah I think they dropped it off the line-up sometime last year.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Uhhh.....doesn't my FexEx guy drive something like "that's"?

Not too crazy about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Ok, That's REALLY a box on wheels. Ugh, not a curve to be found anywhere. It looks like a one dimensional drawing of a car. Make a great rolling billboard tho....
I'd have to pass, no thanks.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Dude, when did Honda start making xBs? :? At least it doesn't have that gigantic bumper sticking out in the front. I might take a pass on that one if it comes to the states though...:twisted:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow so many people posting here and not even from Japan :shock:
The Element is no longer available in Japan. Due to the fact that it was reverse imported from the US and sold here that hicked the price up a bit. $30,00.00 and only 1 model available with limited options. The other thing is that Nissan X Trail that is sold here is cheaper and a bit smaller. Much more sutied for the average person here. Honda Japan has no intentions of ever selling the E here again. They have opted to put more focus on the new CRV.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'm guessing not too many since I was in Tokyo for a whole week back in January and didn't see one Element in the streets. I did see quite a few CRV's though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Tried to contact Honda to get some sales figures unfortunately they will not release this information. From what I have seen most of the E's sold here were in the outskirt areas and not so much in the city. I know of 6 in my area and friends have told me that they see them all the time in the Osaka area. Probably why you did not see any while you were here. One of those cars that just did not take well here in the Japanese market. They just did not get the concept! I know that the Honda Pro mountain bike team uses them for their support cars. They have done them up nicely and am trying to get some images to post.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I can't wait to go to Japan.... I would hate to print out some of those pictures of the Accords, to show my fellow TL'ers what they really bought....
:cool:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
so what happens to all of the jdm Element accessories since there were probably less then 300? E's sold in Japan?
I got dibs!!!
L.

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
JOYCAM said:
I am looking at here from Japan.
Sales ended as for the element of Japan last June. About 3000 was sold.
The price of the used car rises at the new car level.
I'm sorry because I am using the translation software, sentences might be wrong.
http://joycam.web.infoseek.co.jp/
the translator worked just fine. Welcome to the EOC and thanks for letting us know when the sales stopped and how many Elements were sold in Japan.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts