Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
is there anyone from the Philippines here? :) i know that this is a forum for japan but i don't have any other place to post :D

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I 've been there many times, none recently though. Is it tough getting parts or service for your Element?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for the engine parts, its not that hard because its the same engine as the crv here, but for exterior parts....:confused: now theres a problem

·
Registered
221 Posts
Pare, ikaw siguro pinaka cool dyan sa Manila with the Ele. Ayus!

How much did it cost you to ship it? From Japan or US?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
holden,

hehe saya nga eh, dami lagi tumitingin hahaha:razz:
my E came from Nevada i think :smile:

Rocket dog,

i have the US style side markers, i'm thinking of blacking out the headlamps... what you think?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
lionell said:
holden,

hehe saya nga eh, dami lagi tumitingin hahaha:razz:
my E came from Nevada i think :smile:

Rocket dog,

i have the US style side markers, i'm thinking of blacking out the headlamps... what you think?

I think it could be a cool look, does that violate any traffic laws there?

I remember driving in Cebu one time, back in 2000. There was just one traffic law: F = MA :rolleyes:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope, i don't think i would violate any traffic law here... they allow those bright HID headlights here so... blacking out the headlamps won't be any problem..:razz:

F=ma??? what kind of law is that? :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know its Force = mass x acceleration... newton's 2nd law :razz: i was asking why would there be a F=ma law for the streets haha :confused: :D

·
Registered
599 Posts
If I could get Element parts in the Philippines then I would travel with my family every year but since they dont, I wont even consider sitting still for 16 hours on a flight.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hopefully once that bridge to Hawaii connecting mainland US gets finished they extend it all the way to Guam and, who knows, Manila's just a short hop. That's gonna be some major road trip! :-D :-D

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
i know its Force = mass x acceleration... newton's 2nd law :razz: i was asking why would there be a F=ma law for the streets haha :confused: :D
I just saw this thread, sorry. I have been in Cebu and Manila traffic before.

Seems like the only traffic laws were the laws of physics. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
599 Posts
There are all kinds of laws there. Usually it always comes down to a bribe to let you go. Getting stopped usually occurs around meals.

·
Registered
156 Posts
bisdak here

maayong gabii sa tanan! im from cebu city and now im in Edmonton Canada! I was thinking of bringing my E in the Phils. WOW that would be very cool. How much did it cost to bring it there....:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hi bisdak,

not sure... im not sure how much it would cost to bring it on because we just bought this from my dads friend :) if ever you bring your E here, lets start an eoc manila haha :razz:

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi bisdak,

not sure... im not sure how much it would cost to bring it on because we just bought this from my dads friend :) if ever you bring your E here, lets start an eoc manila haha :razz:
Lionell,
I'm a new member just joined last Oct.07, I was born in QC Phils. glad to know i'm not the only FLIP in the club...
Send some of pics of your E , i bet you have a cool one. I know for sure ...

Andy

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hi Lionell!
Welcome from the big city on the other side of the planet.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
WHY NO PICTURES?...............
I'm sure there are other EOC'rs that would like to see some
An Element in the Phillipines...........etc.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oops,

sorry guys. wasn't able to follow this thread hehe... i'll try to post some pics of my E once i have taken better shots of it :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts