Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Awesome...precisely the main reason why I (and I'm sure many others around here) bought one.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Holy crap - when i went to that site, they actually had an Element banner advertisement at the top. I guess now they are calling it "the unorthodox box." I think that may have actually been the first time i've seen any advertising for the E.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To bad Honda is not as proud of the E. They have a top ten car and I never see a add for the incredible, usable E !
You would be lucky to even see an Element parked out front at a Dealership here in Atlanta. For some reason they are ashamed of the Element and hide them in the back corners of the lot.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I passed by a local dealership on Tuesday, there were two Es in front.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
to the original post... Wife and I drove out to Ohio from Utah last June for the national meet. Most definitely reigns high in the comfort department for the road trip of about 4,000 miles round trip. Now Larry and Rachel did a VERY long trip from New York to Yellowstone last year in August for the camp out at Flagg Ranch. I think they had a good trip too as comfort goes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts