Honda Element Owners Club banner

where should we go

• route 66 drag strip(only if dates and prices work with everyone)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • downtown chicago

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • suburbs of chicago

• visit performance shops(not a guarantee)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • localized event

• open/public event

• photo shoot(no charge)

• visit a racetrack(only if dates and prices work for everyone)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in the Chicago land area or anyone that would want to come to Chicago with their E has any idea's of were a good meet up spot would be this is the place to post it. All ideas will be taken into account and a minimum of 15 Elements will be required for a location to be approved. If enough E's want to do this event their can be a photo shoot with different parts of Chicago and the suburbs. This event is open to all Honda's but is mainly for the Honda Element. It is possible that we could rent out a drag strip or a local location to have some fun. If enough Honda owners want to meet up it is also possible to get sponsors to attend and for it to also become a public event if there is enough social media attention. Remember the E. Lets have fun and be safe. Chicago is the home of the fastest R35 GT-R in the world. This GT-R is from AMS Performance, look them up they even have a you tube.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As of right now the results show that 11 element owners have voted, I will be starting another poll this weekend to see if we can get more. I will also be starting a facebook page with the same name as my account here. Like I said before we need a minimum of 15 cars. Once we have 15 we will work on dates and picking out the right location. Please try to get your friends to join. All cars are welcome. The facebook page will include more info it will be up this weekend.

·
Registered
2008 Element EX AWD
2,817 Posts
When (date and times) would influence where.

Chicago is infamous for traffic logjams preceding and following 'way too many "events".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please try to spread the word as of right now there are only 5 voters and we need at least 10 people in order to confirm that there are enough people. Any cars are invited if you have friends please refer them to this page and get them to sign up and vote. I said earlier that I was going to make a Facebook page and I still am. It will be up sometime this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts