Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone hear Car Talk mention the Element this weekend? Click..or was it Clack?..said the Element was the first car that came to mind when the caller asked about dog friendly models.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've actually heard them recommend the Element on several occasions. They're, apparently, big fans.
Yes, I think they like Hondas in general.

My NPR station had their fall fund drive last week - they are having technical problems - so I may be hearing the show late.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Plus, it's available on podcast too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, but then I don't feel like I'm supporting my member station! Since I work the phones for the fund drives I feel like I should listen to them (WGLT Normal, Illinois)

·
Registered
541 Posts
heard it too... love that show.

·
Registered
157 Posts
My brother tells me that they recommend it all the time. Once he heard them recommend it to some stupid woman who dismissed it out of hand with "Oh no...it looks like a bread truck." Well DUH!

·
Registered
157 Posts
A bread truck in heaven maybe!
HAHAHA.....now my brother says it every time he sees my car...."oh no it looks like a bread truck" in his "I'm a dumbass" voice. It makes me laugh every time he says it. BTW, he's the one who strongly suggested I buy a Honda. He's driving a 2000 Accord with beau coup miles on it and it's running great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts