Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
245 Posts
[quote:87c3689372="E-Wanna-Be"]I have been wanting an Accord Coupe for 5 years, but the last time I was car shopping, it was just out of my price range. My car will be paid off soon and so I planned on getting the Accord. And then came the ELement. Boo Hoo. It's so ugly and the Accord is so slick...but I'm going for functionality and practicality. I have a 3 year old who has no respect for my leather interior and somehow the "No eating in the car" rule disappeared. It's safer (I hope), I have a better view, and now it's so ugly it's almost cute. I think I'm gonna custom paint it to make up for the military look. So if you can talk me back into the Accord, I'd like to hear your case!
Can you tell I'm a girl?[/quote:87c3689372]

All I can add is that I too would have never giving it a look if it wasn't because my wife decided to look in the Honda dealer's showroom as I was getting parts for my RSX-s....after a closer inspection, test drive and most of all the price....another coupe in the family was out of the question...

She loves it and is her first FOREIGN car, I on the other hand owned Hondas for the past ...uhmm well since 1981...wow I'm old...anyway I know it will outlast the payments and one important factor...if the horse gets tired...I can do an engine swap and not get rid of the carriage... :D ....there are plenty of engines that would fit this Ugly vehicle...
:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.