Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, okay.. When can we expect the Element Owners Club stickers, hats, t-shirts and coffee mugs? I have been waiting very patient here like a good little boy and they are starting to wear thin. :twisted: I know there was talk about CafePress, but lets get the ball rolling please! :wink:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I second and third that motion. I was in a skate/surf shop the other day and my wife found a shirt with ELEMENT in embossed letters. According to the guys working there it is a skateboard equipment brand name. Too bad they didn't have my size.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey guys, I had some extra time at work, so I mocked up a few logos for stickers/window clings and t-shirts/hats. My only problem is that I have no where to upload my images to at the moment. I'll try and get them uploaded shortly and post them in here and hopefully in the images forum as well..

NyArtist26

·
Registered
76 Posts
I agree. I have only been a part of this site for a few days and I am already interested.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I too would like Element T-shirts, hats, coffee mugs, etc. Would this be offered by Honda or who?

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
We are working on a few logos and our members will have the option of choosing which logo is best. We will then go with that logo for shirts, stickers and more.

We will be printing high-quality stickers for your windows that we will sell right through the site.

I promise it's all coming soon... thanks for your patience!!! 8)

Later-
T Mac
Site Admin, Founder
Element Owners Club
www.elementownersclub.com
[email protected]

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Hey guys...I'll be announcing a contest in the next few days. I will be looking for submissions of a logo for our club that can be used on stickers for the back glass, t-shirts, hats, etc.

I will list detailed requirements for the image and have more details, requirements and legalese in a few days so keep checking back. I will probably post something about it on the home page.

So, we are GETTING CLOSE!! Stay tuned.

T Mac
Site Admin, Founder
Element Owners Club
www.elementownersclub.com
[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts