Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
The purpose of this section is to explain DIY projects, not post random pictures with zero explanation. I think you're looking for the Image Gallery section instead. Perhaps RamblerDan could move this accordingly.

·
Registered
80 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol::|
The purpose of this section is to explain DIY projects, not post random pictures with zero explanation. I think you're looking for the Image Gallery section instead. Perhaps RamblerDan could move this accordingly.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Like that idea of solar hot water and the 12v indicators - Looks like I found another few future projects...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Those are some good looking fog lights! ;-)

Really liking your whole setup. I like the camping/puddle lights, and will be looking into the bug screens for the pop outs shortly!

Eventually I'll get to the solar shower....

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys. i used to keep the solar showers on the roof of my other vehicle, gonna try them down low this time with the element.

the leftover winjet switch was perfect for the ground lights. 8 lights and not even 1amp through the switch.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes i do have the part number for the rear shocks. they are for a 2002-2006 crv.
Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorber - 24-107488.

bilstein makes the 2002-2006 crv 4600 shock for the front but we don't yet know if they fit the element. at 220+- a pop, i'm going to wait until my fronts are well done before i gamble again. might go beat on it a bit to help quicken the process

buy and test the fronts so i won't have to! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts