Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know exactly how to correctly put in a front license plate on a Element SC? Does it just clip in, or do I have to put screws in the front bumper?

·
Registered
329 Posts
It hooks over, and then requires two holes drilled for screws.
It pretty much only can go on one way, so it's easy to figure out.

·
Registered
523 Posts
You live in a state that only requires a rear plate correct? Why again are you going to drill holes in your bumper? :-o

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
When I bought my sc there WAS a bracket, took it off at the dealership, when it got nice out, I painted 2 push pins the color of the E the pushed them in, just looks like 2 little nipples and kinda looks like honda did it that way, no one ever notices. I have notran a front plate on any onf my cars in years, I refuse, I have gotten a ticket and pulled over multiple times, and it will probably happen again. Front plates ruin the look of the car!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
my state doesnt require them but the dealership i bought it from had it on there so I had two holes, I purchased bumper plugs from a site their sight and they match perfectly..

If you are intrested, we have the same color E's (ASM SC) and I might be willing to trade you (depending on shipping costs) so you can have one with holes in it. I did have to make the holes slightly bigger to fit the bumper plugs but not to much bigger, im sure the next screw width up would do the trick. PM me if your are intrested and I can check into shipping

1 - 6 of 6 Posts