Honda Element Owners Club banner

361 - 380 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
On a commercial for the ID networks show REDRUM, there's an Alabaster Silver Metallic Element SC sitting in the parking lot. On TruTv's show All Worked Up, there's a Tangerine Metallic Element parked on the street.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I didn't take the time to look at every page in this thread but I found his one today while watching tv. General s auto insurance, I am not endorsing FYI!! My insurance is thru USAA. They actually showed this Orange E twice in the commercial

Attachments

·
Registered
660 Posts
Was forced to watch safe patient handling videos for clinical orientation and in one video they were lifting an unconscious patient out of a tango red pearl! Id find the video but I'm still waiting for crappy Comcast to hook up my internet in my new apartment...

·
Registered
35 Posts
For anyone who has taken in this years Banff Adventure Film Festival....there is an E in the film 'Reel Rock 7: Honnold 3.0'. This film is about a rock climber, Alex Honnold. The Banff Film Festival is highly recommended if you haven't seen it before. The Honnold film is usually one of the featured pieces.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Element Sighting - Movie Documentatry - "Free The Mind"

Element sighting in the documentary film called 'Free the Mind' Green Element appears twice during the movie.

·
Registered
35 Posts
We're the Millers ----> Element Movie Sighting

We watched the movie 'We're the Millers' tonight. Element sighting about 3/4 through the movie. Blue Element (looks like a 2011) in the parking lot over David's shoulder as he talks on the phone.

361 - 380 of 404 Posts