Honda Element Owners Club banner

381 - 400 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Bath Crashers

2003 Honda Element in Eternal Blue Pearl on Bath Crashers. A number of Elements on the show but typically contractors - this one was a homeowner. They got a Dog Shower and an automatic doggie door.

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
Just finished seeing LastVegas for the third time and for the first time noticed a red element at the end where they are at the airport to go home. Look for it when camera is on Michael Douglas and a red element goes by in the background behind him. :)

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Have You Ever Seen A Element In Poor Shape On The Road?

Hi everybody I was setting here and it just hit me that no matter when I'm driving on the road I have never seen a beat up Element out there not even a dent. Is this me or have you experienced the same, if so It just proves what type of people own Elements, Need I say more! :razz:

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Just grabbed this screenshot of the taxi scene from "Paycheck". Ben pops out of the back of the E-taxi without having to open the front door first.

It's an 03-06 because it has rounded wheel wells but not the smoked headlights. Has a sunroof in the back, black plastic panels, looks like a blue dash and the fat 5 spoke wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
Bad Ass Element

Saw this on the Element Owners part of Facebook.
Believe it was done up for a movie or TV.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Saw an E today in a new Honda commercial during the Tournament of Roses parade. The commercial is for Hondas new crossover and the E (as well as others) kind of morphs into the new.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Documentary called "Crafting a Nation" on Netflix. A couple guys from Colorado use their manual silver Element to deliver cases of their brews.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Tonight on Rugged Justice they showed a Washington Game and Fish officer arresting someone for snagging salmon and lying to the officer. Next to them is a silver Element. Looked like the guy was the only one on the bridge and it was still there when they drove off to jail. Could have been the fisherman's car. Anyone on the forum with a silver E get arrested lately?

·
Registered
22 Posts
2 sightings

I think there is a black one on the street in an episode of modern family, where phil and claire are on the neighbor's porch, their son has befriended the elderly neighbor (who is the library cop from Seinfeld), season 1 or 2....
also, on the commercial for camping (AWAY) narrated by tom selleck, there is an element pulling a popup through the woods, and the people go paddle boarding with their 2 dogs...silver one

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Dark Tower movie(see pic). It's when the Gunslinger's having a hot dog.

Also sometime in season 2 of Jessica Jones where she's on a street somewhere(when doesn't that happen really?) and an E goes by for a fraction of a second. I guess I have a good eye for it.
Looking back at what I just wrote it may seem I may be bulls*'ing you, and that's going to make me go back and find it.

I'll be back in a couple days!:twisted:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Yeah, couldn't find it. :( Also went through the entirety of The Defenders again. I blame the whiskey!
I'm not gonna try to dig, but It was Galapagos green (I saw it too.)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Element on Netflix

Started watching "One Strange Rock" on Netflix, and hey! the singing astronaut Chris Hadfield drives an Element (in the doc at least...)

Attachments

381 - 400 of 404 Posts