Honda Element Owners Club banner

401 - 410 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Audio (LSD)

In the music video for Audio by LSD (Sia, Diplo, Labrynth) an Element can be seen periodically throughout, with the first sighting occurring at 0:35.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
It's OK, officer. The Element makes a WONDERFUL delivery vehicle...

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
1,088 Posts
I saw a Domino's pizza commercial today for their curbside pickup service, and it looks like the Domino's employee is dropping off a pizza to a customer in an Element. Looks like an Element anyway; it's only on there for like a split second!

·
Registered
180 Posts
“Living with Yourself“ on Netflix. A tango red 07/08 is a supporting character in the show driven by Paul Rudd. The implication of course is the “dull” Miles drives a “boring boxy car” to support his “dull” lifestyle. It’s not explicitly talked about but it’s the same kind of placement of the Aztek for Breaking Bad.

Good thing is there are actually 2 identical Es in the show - “new Miles” also has one.

Closest thing to having them car be it’s own character I’ve seen. Multiple shots of car driving, conversations in the car, using the rear clamshell, etc. nice to see but the E is typecast as the “loser’s car”.

After all these years, the general public still doesn’t get that this is a great car.

401 - 410 of 410 Posts