Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share something cool for all you Element owners out there. Im a skateboarder, and there is a skateboard company called... you guessed it Element. =) Anyway there are several stickers that say element and also t-shirts etc etc. Here is a link to some stuff
t-shirts-----> http://shop.ccs.com/catalog/browse/productgroup.asp?CATALOGID=37_ELE&STORE=SKATESTORE&PARENT=37
stickers---->http://shop.ccs.com/catalog/browse/...=51025&CATALOGID=35&STORE=SKATESTORE&PARENT=3
You can also find tons of Element stuff in any skateboarding shop anywhere in the world. Element is a big skateboard company. I cant decide on which element sticker I want to put on my new Element. There are tons to choose from at my local skateboard shop.

I just love my new Element. =)
Doug

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Very cool. By the way, we'll be coming out with some stickers and merch down the road. Hopefully in a matter of weeks. My graphics wiz can create some amazing stuff and we'll come up with something slick enough that you would want it in your back windows.

Lata
8)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'd love to have some Element stickers, but a question - if it's an interior sticker would you even be able to see it through the dark tinting of the windows? I thought I'd be cool and put some college alumni static stickers in the rear windows, but you guessed it....the windows are so darkly tinted that you can't see the sticker!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Neat stuff - But I'm wanting to see are stickers or better yet high quality t-shirts with the stylized "element design" on them. The design I'm talking is the Honda dealers are using in their dealerships to promote the E. It looks like an outline of an E with side doors missing - great design. Maybe we can get one of dealer friends from this club to scan in the image. It would make a cool wallpaper for computers or make the aforementioned stuff.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
T Mac will the stickers you are working on have the web address for our little universe here, that would be nice too! I will look forward to what you guys create!

I have seen some Element stickers and stuff on Ebay also, there are ones for the windshield, etc, etc.. so if you are hunting for some stuff hit ebay!

I just grabbed a cool Element pin from ebay and working on something else that i really hope i get too.. don't bother with the vehicle accessories on e-bay they are cheaper on h-and-a site!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there,

Does anybody know of a place online that sells posters of the element? I am looking for one to put up on my wall...

--elementfan

·
Registered
608 Posts
I don't know of any off hand, but you can always ask your honda dealer. Check ebay, they might have one for sale. You can always write to Honda itself and ask

·
Registered
894 Posts
I put up the Honda foldin poster/picture in my cube at work. If you don't have it at the US dealers, drop me a PM as I have a spare that I could send down to you.

Iskie

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hey T Mac, er... Tom!

You obviously have a flair for Photoshop (or something similar), so maybe you should consider setting up a storefront ovr at CafePress with some ElementOwnersClub.com merchandise. While you obviously do have to be mindful of copyrights, I'm sure you could capture the spirit of the Element logo design and at the same time offer something unique.

You can check out my CafePress page to get an idea of what I'm talking about. And I'd be glad to help you get started.

http://www.cafeshops.com/2dolphins

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Ion777,
just finished working up the logo (withe E w/out doors on a green dot with lettering) you were talking about. Just drop me a mail and i will send it to you, or let me know how and where to post it. The logo is a .eps File, so anybody with photoshop can open an reseize it at will and it will come out nice an sharp. feel free to print it out and get it printed on an tee-shirt. if anybody needs any other file-fomat let me know.
[/img]

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Rodaniel-

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm well aware of what CafePress has to offer because I've used their shops before selling products for an online radio station I used to operate. Frankly, I was disappointed with the quality. For example, the t-shirts are just iron-on prints from a color laser printout onto iron-on paper.

When we do stickers for this site they'll be professionally printed.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Tom,

I'll grant you that the t-shirts are a bit of a letdown, but I've found many of the other items (coffee cups, calendars, posters, stickers, etc.) to be top-notch. They've expanded their product line recently and are rumored to be working on some exciting new goods too. Best thing is that they'll do runs of tiny quantities that many similar companies wouldn't even sneeze at and with no setup fees or such.

If its been awhile since you used them last, you might want to give them another try. Might be a means of offsetting some of the expense of running this great site... I'd certainly be interested in an Element-themed travel cup. :wink:

E-Less, I'd like a copy of that logo in EPS, TIFF, or JPG format.

Rob

·
Registered
45 Posts
TMAC -
Let me know when those stickers are ready. - If possible site members should have an option of getting one free (hey it sounds good to me)
Word.
-pdub
:roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts