Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vector Graphics rendering of the E

Anyone out there have a vector graphics rendering of an Element they might turn me on to?

Thanks,

Toby

·
Registered
129 Posts
element au said:
Anyone out there have a vector graphics rendering of an Element they might turn me on to?

Thanks,

Toby
You can get some really great images from the .pdf manuals and then convert them to vector - food for thought.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I've got a work in progress...it's not anywhere near polished, though. It's not really a vector either, just a really high quality raster image created with paths in CS2. If you'd like one, I do vectors by commission.

The reason is that most vectors take anywhere from 5 to 15 hours to make. That's a LOT of time to spend on something like this. If you would like to see some of my work, PM me and I'll be glad to show you some of it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vector

Was looking for a vector so i can design a wrap for my E. I'll get one from the design firm. Thanks - T

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anybody have an Honda Element vector file like .ai or .eps. Id like to design some art work for my element.

·
Registered
32 Posts
try brandsoftheworld.com, I've seen the element logo there before!:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
He's looking for a vehicle template, resizable in order to render artwork, print or blow it up to see what it looks like with the artwork.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I think I found what you are looking for. its not a vector or .ai or .eps but it is a new VERY cool new google program I just found myself. It's called Google Sketchup, its free and is a 3D modeling program, within google's 3D Warehouse database there is a Honda Element. Have fun! 3D-element-sketchup.jpg

·
Registered
100 Posts
Or you can download the owners manual in PDF format and open it in AI.. most of the picture are already vectorize.

·
Registered
166 Posts
NICE! Great Job!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks! I volunteered to do my own car first, to convince my employer it was possible. And hey, a wrap for the cost of materials, not a bad deal for me!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Line Art of the Honda Element/Template?

I am dreaming up some graphic schemes for my newly acquired E and wanted to draw em up before I take em to my sign guy. Anyone have black and white line art of the side of an element? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts