Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Peeps,
Just picked these up awhile ago. They are curbed and pretty much in rough shape and needs new bigger tires but they were cheap so had to change it up. They still need plenty work but I like the fact I don't have to worry about curbage. Still going to make em look better though.
So anybody up for an oldfashioned HEOC (Hawaii element owners club) meet?
Something simple just to get the ball rolling again?? Anybody out there?
Aching? Turbo? Tanega? Jun? 808? Blue? Kdogg? etc. New peeps? Just putting this out seems so sad that things are just dead almost. I guess everybody was busy including myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Looks good!

Hey Peeps,
Just picked these up awhile ago. They are curbed and pretty much in rough shape and needs new bigger tires but they were cheap so had to change it up. They still need plenty work but I like the fact I don't have to worry about curbage. Still going to make em look better though.
Aching? Turbo? Tanega? Jun? 808? Blue? Kdogg? etc. New peeps? Just putting this out seems so sad that things are just dead almost. I guess everybody was busy including myself.
Hope you guys get out and do some photo shoots...I miss seeing your posts. Here are some from our last outing in CA.
Slosport/Sparky/Marilyn

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice Kicks!

Hey Peeps,
Aloha from Cali! Nice kicks on the E!
What size are those rims and tires? I like the look of the rims with the rivets and Lips, they would look and ride better if you had bigger size tires.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey Peeps,
Looks nice elemento... I also have different wheels now gotta post pic latah hehehe...

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I seen you the other day and I thought you just bought tires. Looks good!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good from far but far from good. They need tlc. Nice hearing from you Dude. How you and Kat doing?

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
We're good. Starting to get cold here. Can't wait for our little 2 week vacation to come back out there.

Just got notice that I was picked up for a special duty job here. So now I'm locked in here for at least 2 years. DOH!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts