Honda Element Owners Club banner

Element's 2 years old but I'm new here

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Snuffleupagus 
#1 ·
Bought my 2008 Element new in 2008 but I'm new to the forum. Just happened to be out looking for an Element community and poof... here I am. So: hello!

#2 ·
Poof !! Welcome !!

You have just joined the most active chapter in the EOC !! First off get your self an EOC sticker! Then please Join us for a meet! Our Northeast chapter goes looking for reasons to hold meets. It does not take much to get us to show up someplace. Take a look at our last meet Lights in the park! We do it every year! Keep your eye on the Northeast section for the next meet.

Dom

#5 ·
Welcome! You should be able to find at least one thing helpful here! :lol:

#6 ·
Welcome to the club Enderwizard! You'll be sorry you found us! Whoops meant to say won't be sorry:-D Have fun surfing through the seemingly endless info on here and like Dom said look for meets in the Northeast section. We are always looking to meet new Eple who love thier E just as much as we do!

#8 ·
Welcome, This place is great, the people are very helpfull and the how to's are outstanding. I think you'l like it hear. Im originely frum upstate NY Greene to be exact..:grin:

#9 ·
Bought my 2008 Element new in 2008 but I'm new to the forum. Just happened to be out looking for an Element community and poof... here I am. So: hello!
Welcome to the Group "Enderwizard"................do you think you could make some pictures appear?

poof, here they are?

#10 ·
*click*

*click* *click*

*click*

*POOF!*

There we go. I couldn't get the poofer to start there for a second. :oops:

Welcome to the Cult of E, Enderwizard!!!! Yellow Line Emoticon Icon Smile

Conjure up some pix! And join us on some meets. Keep an eye on the Northeast section. :)

#11 ·
*click*

*click* *click*

*click*

*POOF!*

There we go. I couldn't get the poofer to start there for a second. :oops:

Welcome to the Cult of E, Enderwizard!!!! View attachment 76954

Conjure up some pix! And join us on some meets. Keep an eye on the Northeast section. :)

Wow snuf, I glad you cleared that up! For A second I thought you were playing Russian roulette ! :grin:

Dom

#13 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.