Honda Element Owners Club banner

541 - 548 of 548 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got them vetted and they are at a rescue awaiting a furever home. I hope they find it quickly. I have my furbabies that keep me busy and a full house between Mr. Doggyrl and them :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good to see puppies find a new Furever home. We drove from the coast of Virginia to Nashville TN to get our furry child and his mother. She had 6 good spoiled years with us before GOD called her to look after our home in heaven.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Pet Expo in Orange County, CA this weekend. I am there with BARK (Beach Animals Reading with Kids). 147 kids read to our dogs today. When I arrived this morning, I drove into the row from the right and the other E came in from the left. She is volunteering with Animal Rule, a rescue group. Can't tell you how many rescue dogs were in there, but there was more than a few.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is Lucky - a spunky, affectionate Jindo. This is right after he hopped in my Element at the Shelter, on the way to his foster mom's house! He loved riding in the E!

He is currently being fostered in the LA area. He's sooo cute and well behaved! The shelter said he was 8, but there's no way with his youthful exuberance! He's about 45 lbs, has white teeth and is in great physical condition!

·
Registered
8 Posts
What you guys and gals are doing is awesome. My Husband & I know we can't foster, we would end up being the crazy people on the block with 400 dogs. If any of you need help with transport in the Amarillo, Tx area, pm me.

Thank you all for what you are doing!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Years ago Element owners proudly proved to the world how dog friendly their vehicles were and did some long distance dog rescues, posting pics of the dogs as they were transferred from one Element to another.

This was just posted on Facebook and being that I really love collies and still love my kiwi element I thought I might find some enthusiasm and/or help here in the forum. If anyone can partake in any way please contact Tri-state Collies. Collies are the most gracious loving dogs.:)

Attachments

541 - 548 of 548 Posts