Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last week I read stories and opinions on the future of the Element. Any idea or facts anyone knows I have heard they will be phasing it out, which I tend not to believe, but ofcource I am not in the position to ber in the know.....:|

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Note the silence...

I think a lot of people would like to hear something concrete from Honda but I haven't seen so much a whisper here. Anyone have something more than rumor?

·
Moderatorium
6,408 Posts
[sigh] :roll:

We've gone through this every summer since, oh, 2003. Unlike the U.S. makers, Honda plays their cards very close and doesn't even do strategic leaks to stoke anticipatory demand. So even in years with no significant changes we know nothing until late August/early September, when they release inventory plans to the dealers, which typically includes model feature outlines.

They have indicated a commitment to a 2nd-gen version, but with no details. Whether this will be a 2011 on the normal schedule or an early 2012 is unknown. We and everybody else will know when and only when Honda announces it, and not before.

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
The new Odyssey is coming out this fall. Honda is in the middle of a major redo of what was to be the 2011 Civic which now appears to be the 2012 Civic...This was after it was almost production ready. The 2012 CRv is in the works. These are all volume sellers for Honda. At this point in time it is anybodys best guess as to when a new E will hit the market.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts