Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any Element parts available at some of the salvage yards around the Denver metro area? I got rear ended last night but it doesnt look too bad. I'd only need a new bumper reinforcement beam and rear bumper cover.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've discovered the best thing to do is simply call all of your local yards. Most of them will keep a basic inventory of the cars they pull in. I have yet to find a single element in any of my local Salt Lake City yards, but I'm sure Denver, being more populated, will have a better chance.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
This is the biggest listing of salvage yards I've found on the net (after you click on the hyperlink select Element in the "Model" box). As of 5:51 PM they showed 23 Elements scattered throughout the country and it changes daily. Keep checking on it and maybe it will show one closer to Denver.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm waiting to talk to the other party's insurance and will ask them to give me a check so I can source the parts myself and do the work myself.

I'll be getting the reinforcement beam locally but the rest will be ordered online.

Here's a pic of the damage:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Do an on line search for Pams auto parts. They list Elements and have pictures of available Elements to get the parts from. I have obtained parts from them and they are very easy to work with. I think they are in the Chicago area but can ship the parts. Good luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
there's a wrecked 2008....

Check out: Foreign Used Auto Parts at 2424 E. 40th Ave in Denver. 303.293.8053 I was just there on friday. They pull the part for you so you don't have to get dirty. Prices are a little steap but its better then buying it new.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks but a 2008 is way too different than mine. I picked up a new bumper reinforcement beam tonight. The rest of the stuff is on order from Go Honda. I should be able to pull the old stuff out and put the new in this week.

·
Registered
2007 EX AWD AT (two!)
1,333 Posts
looking for 4 rims 2007 Element ES 7 spooke 16.6.5
This thread is 11 years old and was specific to the Denver area. If you're looking for parts, it would be better to post in the "Tradin' Post" section. In that section, there is also a running thread of E's in salvage yards.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts