Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any Element parts available at some of the salvage yards around the Denver metro area? I got rear ended last night but it doesnt look too bad. I'd only need a new bumper reinforcement beam and rear bumper cover.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've discovered the best thing to do is simply call all of your local yards. Most of them will keep a basic inventory of the cars they pull in. I have yet to find a single element in any of my local Salt Lake City yards, but I'm sure Denver, being more populated, will have a better chance.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
This is the biggest listing of salvage yards I've found on the net (after you click on the hyperlink select Element in the "Model" box). As of 5:51 PM they showed 23 Elements scattered throughout the country and it changes daily. Keep checking on it and maybe it will show one closer to Denver.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm waiting to talk to the other party's insurance and will ask them to give me a check so I can source the parts myself and do the work myself.

I'll be getting the reinforcement beam locally but the rest will be ordered online.

Here's a pic of the damage:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Do an on line search for Pams auto parts. They list Elements and have pictures of available Elements to get the parts from. I have obtained parts from them and they are very easy to work with. I think they are in the Chicago area but can ship the parts. Good luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
there's a wrecked 2008....

Check out: Foreign Used Auto Parts at 2424 E. 40th Ave in Denver. 303.293.8053 I was just there on friday. They pull the part for you so you don't have to get dirty. Prices are a little steap but its better then buying it new.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks but a 2008 is way too different than mine. I picked up a new bumper reinforcement beam tonight. The rest of the stuff is on order from Go Honda. I should be able to pull the old stuff out and put the new in this week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts