Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I have one in the back of mine and am quite happy !

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, and they look Gooooooooooood. I'll see if I can't put up some pics unless someone beats me to.

Tony
With mine on the way, does the the full back mat have a little cutout for that hook on the floor by the rear passenger seat for hooking onto an OEM floor mat?

·
Registered
155 Posts
put my order in today. i am very excited about this product after all the feedback, etc. well worth the money i think:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Elemmat in a 07 SC:

and for those wondering fitment issues, this is the biggest "lip" that i see between the carpet and the elemmat. the fronts sit in snug and and to be wedged in a little bit. front pads are padded so it should help improve the long drives to avoid tiring the feet out

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks for the pictures BurnoutX. They fit really well, but it now looks for sure I'm not getting an SC but an EX.

Forgive me for being Stupid (I am at times) But why on earth would a guy buy a rubber Mat to fit over a rubber Mat in an EX?:confused: I see a lot of people do and can't figure the real benefit.....little help please!:twisted:

I totally understand why in a SC but.........:confused:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Forgive me for being Stupid (I am at times) But why on earth would a guy buy a rubber Mat to fit over a rubber Mat in an EX?:confused: I see a lot of people do and can't figure the real benefit.....little help please!:twisted:
for this, i have no answer, but everyone is different. perhaps they also think about keeping the car looking nice, even for resale value worth to keep the interior nice :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
existing floor material is hard and slippery , rubber mats that are grippy help stop cargo and thing sliding about in the vehicle while driving:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got my elemmat last week for my new '09 EX and it fits great! I've got 2 big dogs so I have one seat taken out. The dogs don't slide around and the hooks for the seat legs are hidden to keep paws from getting caught in them. This mat is MUST for dog owners!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts