Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered a full back mat from Elemmat on July 2nd. It's six days later and my order still says "in-progress" which is what it said right after I made the order. For those who have bought Elemmat products before, how long does Elemmat take to ship their stuff? Of course I've fired off an email and have had no response. Can anyone help me out?

An order I made on the same day from Jay Honda in Ohio has already arrived so I am starting to worry about my Elemmat order, especially since they have not yet charged my credit card.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Elemmat's customer service/response to customer queries is non-existant and legendary, and they are often verrrrry slow in filling orders (order raw stock and then build/cut way after receiving your order) - but they do eventually deliver. Just takes a while. ;-)

Keep bugging them.

·
Registered
157 Posts
So I ordered a full back mat from Elemmat on July 2nd. It's six days later and my order still says "in-progress" which is what it said right after I made the order. For those who have bought Elemmat products before, how long does Elemmat take to ship their stuff? Of course I've fired off an email and have had no response. Can anyone help me out?

An order I made on the same day from Jay Honda in Ohio has already arrived so I am starting to worry about my Elemmat order, especially since they have not yet charged my credit card.
Actually, we've been pretty much on top of the orders lately, usually shipping in 24-48 hours.... this one unfortunately was on the 36 hour clock.

In our defense - this was ordered on July 2nd at 6:30 EST and the third was taken as a holiday for an extended 4th holiday.... so we didn't get the order until Monday, processed it, and we have been extremely busy lately... although your order is very important to us.

So, just so that everyone doesn't think that we're horrible to deal with can someone please back me up... we are actually shipping quickly and have excellent communications by phone during business hours eastern time at 800-426-5273 and by Email which I have an iphone and generally answer questions as soon as I can.

Please, for the future please email or call us before putting anything negative up about our service. I've actually been secretly patting myself on the back lately that we've been shipping quickly and with few to no problems. I love the Element community and hate to get a tarnished name that I don't deserve.

Also, I appologize but I just checked my email and I haven't gotten any requests for shipping information from you on order number 2909. Tracking information is up on our site for you to track with. Sorry for the delay.

Drive safe and enjoy the ride :)

Tony

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, we've been pretty much on top of the orders lately, usually shipping in 24-48 hours.... this one unfortunately was on the 36 hour clock.

In our defense - this was ordered on July 2nd at 6:30 EST and the third was taken as a holiday for an extended 4th holiday.... so we didn't get the order until Monday, processed it, and we have been extremely busy lately... although your order is very important to us.

So, just so that everyone doesn't think that we're horrible to deal with can someone please back me up... we are actually shipping quickly and have excellent communications by phone during business hours eastern time at 800-426-5273 and by Email which I have an iphone and generally answer questions as soon as I can.

Please, for the future please email or call us before putting anything negative up about our service. I've actually been secretly patting myself on the back lately that we've been shipping quickly and with few to no problems. I love the Element community and hate to get a tarnished name that I don't deserve.

Also, I appologize but I just checked my email and I haven't gotten any requests for shipping information from you on order number 2909. Tracking information is up on our site for you to track with. Sorry for the delay.

Drive safe and enjoy the ride :)

Tony
Thanks for the reply Tony. I did email your support email address on your website but I got the delivery notification failed message. I then emailed your other email address at Murdoch Industries. The reason for my emails was I forgot to put in the EOC10 discount code when I ordered (my own mistake).

The purpose of my post was not to bash your company. If I didn't think your company made a good product I would have never ordered it from you. I heavily research everything I buy before I buy it and your product seems to be good. I was just concerned that my credit card had not been charged and no updates on my order status had been sent while my order with another company that was made on the same day had already arrived.

I understand you are a smaller company and it can be difficult to handle large numbers of orders being shipped all over the country, especially around the time of a holiday. I appreciate your quick response and can't wait for my mat. I have already told all my friends who have Elements, FJ Cruisers, and Fits about your products and they are eager to see how the mat looks in my Element.

Thanks,

Aaron

·
Registered
304 Posts
I ordered my full mat for the SC, pretty soon after i brought her home. The shipping for me was very fast, and a great product. After about 2 years now, mats still look new, after heavy use.:lol:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I ordered my full mat for the SC, pretty soon after i brought her home. The shipping for me was very fast, and a great product. After about 2 years now, mats still look new, after heavy use.:lol:
You don't happen to have any pictures of these in your SC do you? Did you put them over your carpet or did you remove the carpet?

Thanks ~~ Yale

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You don't happen to have any pictures of these in your SC do you? Did you put them over your carpet or did you remove the carpet?

Thanks ~~ Yale

As far as I know the mat should fit great right over top of the carpet. I can't wait to get mine! The first time I went to the beach with my Element and had to slide in my Weber BBQ, my cooler, and my camp chairs into the back with the seats folded down and I was paranoid about scratching the interior. Now that I am getting the mat I will never have to worry again.

·
Registered
304 Posts
As far as I know the mat should fit great right over top of the carpet. I can't wait to get mine! The first time I went to the beach with my Element and had to slide in my Weber BBQ, my cooler, and my camp chairs into the back with the seats folded down and I was paranoid about scratching the interior. Now that I am getting the mat I will never have to worry again.

At work now, but will get some photo's next time I am off. Yea, I have the mat over the rear carpet, no problems with fitting.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool, I look forward to seeing the pictures. THANKS!:)

So I got my mat and installed it yesterday. It looks awesome. The mat is perfectly cut to the dimensions of my SC and it even has a little hole for the clip that connects to the floor mats. I am very happy with the quality of this product and would recommend it to anyone. I will take some pictures when I'm on my days off and post them here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Elemmat on it's way...

I just ordered my Elemmat last night and already got my shipping confirmation from UPS. I am very happy with how quick this has been shipped and can't wait to get it. I am picking up my new '09 Element EX w/ Navi on Saturday and it looks like my mat will be here before then!! I'll post again once I put the mat in!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Elemmat in a 07 SC:

and for those wondering fitment issues, this is the biggest "lip" that i see between the carpet and the elemmat. the fronts sit in snug and and to be wedged in a little bit. front pads are padded so it should help improve the long drives to avoid tiring the feet out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts