Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for ivtec emblem to put on my "e". I already ordered the club one but I want to put something else on it and the side windows. I've seen all the goofy ones at elementstuff.com. I like the [email protected]! aerodynamics one but the wife won't let me get it. I've seen a honda with "ivtec inside" or just the logo on cars.

Thanks for all the help guys. It's been great to have so many people with great ideas!

klynch13 :lol:

·
Registered
43 Posts
:D Aloha,check out ebay i looked this mornin there is alot of decals on there right now i saw the screw aerodynamics on there for $4.50 maybe that will work but yeah i know what you mean about decals. I saw a plastic chrome look H2.5 or sumthing go for $30.51 on there it had one min remaining i want the [HUMMER LITE] Decal.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try this my friend.

elementstickers.com

Don't bother with ebay. I've been watching and those dopes are paying more than what is on the site. Save your money

·
Registered
18 Posts
[quote:d5f2768b12="klynch13"]I'm looking for ivtec emblem to put on my "e". I already ordered the club one but I want to put something else on it and the side windows. I've seen all the goofy ones at elementstuff.com. I like the [email protected]! aerodynamics one but the wife won't let me get it. I've seen a honda with "ivtec inside" or just the logo on cars.

Thanks for all the help guys. It's been great to have so many people with great ideas!

klynch13 :lol:[/quote:d5f2768b12]

You can always order the DOHC i-VTEC sticker from the '02-'03 Civic Si. It's a little large as it's meant to cover the rear quarter panel on either side, but it would look pretty good. I've thought about placing them on the rear suicide doors myself (it would look similar to the Si's location), but haven't been brave enough yet... Be warned; I paid $10 for the CR-V 'Real Time 4-Wheel Drive' sticker, and that's not even a third as large. Hope this helps, good luck!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS GUYS!

A lot of good suggestions. I got in contact with a gentleman named Ivan off of ebay and ordered some at the size I wanted for $10. I got a i-VTEC DOHC sticker in silver for both sides of the car. His ebay name is softdecal. I will post pictures once I get them. Thanks for the links again!

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts