Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Okay, so I also have a Staffordshire Terrier who is my baby girl!!! But my Mastiffs and Mastiff Rescue is what I'm all about.

I live in Alexandria, Virginia and also volunteer with local and state wide all breed/mix breed rescue groups.

I'm looking for other Mastiff Owners in my area who are also E owners. Would love to put together a Get Together..

E on!!!

Kerr :lol:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I miss my big dogs. The bigger dogs just seem to have a great temperment. My parents used to breed and work Newfounlands. I used to drive around with 2 in my Civic when I was in college. It was teh old Civic hatchback (really small. Had hair hanging out all the windows.
There is a guy here in Atlanta that has a Pug and a Mastiff (Tibeten?) Both have the fawn color and black masks. They look exactly the same...except size. He jokingly says that they are litter mates.

·
Registered
2 Posts
[quote:b352c3a496="KBMastiffs"]:D Okay, so I also have a Staffordshire Terrier who is my baby girl!!! But my Mastiffs and Mastiff Rescue is what I'm all about.

I live in Alexandria, Virginia and also volunteer with local and state wide all breed/mix breed rescue groups.

I'm looking for other Mastiff Owners in my area who are also E owners. Would love to put together a Get Together..

E on!!!

Kerr :lol:[/quote:b352c3a496]

Did you buy your Element at Sheehy too? We just bought ours last night - a 4WD EX Nighthawk Black Pearl! Love it so far but the pup hasn't been able to go for a ride yet 'cause I just picked it up today!

The Biz Mgr said last night that she recently processed a sale for an owner of 4 English Mastiffs! We live in Old Town and have a mixed-breed pup. She's not a Mastiff but she's got a Big Dog personality! Pic of our pup attached! [/img]

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D Yeap, got mine from Sheehy off Rt 1/Richmond Highway. You guys picked yours up the night of my New Car orientation. I tried to catch you, but you left. lolol I guess all the excitment.. :lol:

Here is a picture of two of my Dogs, Atlas is 180+ and Hunter was 150+. She passed away last month, but left me with a litter of Mastiff pups. I'll have a picture of them later on in the E. :D

We are often downtown Old Town.. Now, it's just us and Atlas. You guys know Woody, the seriously Overweight and in poor health Monster of a Mastiff that sits down there all the time????

Maybe we could hook up one evening on the weekend..

Kerr

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=2866051

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.