Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey T Mac!

Maybe with some pics of individual E's, maybe we can get some of the groups together to submit E's of the World! Submit pictures of a meet, or start a new meet just to take pictures of all the E's of the area too.

This way, we have individual E's in it (at least one of each color-which takes up 6 months) then have some group photos. Like the New York E's with the Statue of Liberty in the background, or the SF E's with the Golden Gate Bridge. Something along those lines I guess...maybe for something else???

Just ideas...

·
Registered
204 Posts
No bikini-clad beauty sprawled atop an E? Isn't that what calendars are supposed to be? oh yeah, I almost forgot...holding power tools.

The 12 months of Hot-E's? Beaut-E's? Naught-E's?

:p

(the preceding message was dripping with sarcasm, please wipe up)

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
I like the meet pictures idea, but I need some good quality images to use. I'm up for anything....let's all make this calendar sharp and see what we can come up with.

All help and input appreciated. So far, only one image has been submitted.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suppose photoshop is out of the question...

Im not great with it, but some of us are really good.

Could you define good digital images? I don't have ready access to a good digital camera so I might be out of luck. However, if Da Hui or Ekennedy in the islands does, I have some ideas for them.

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Good size, high quality images that are preferable in a .TIF format. If you have an image in another format, we can probably work with it. If you don't have a digital camera, you can still take photos with a regular camera and then have your processing place put them to CD - then pull the images off the CD. Just a thought.

Also, the image doesn't have to be a full shot of your E. It can also be an angle of the side of it or some other cool viewing point. Anything that would look nice, we will review!

Thanks all!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
T Mac, will 1600x1200 cut it or do you need something in the 3MP range?

i have some places where i can take pix of my E that would look lovely.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think a shot of your E on the dunes would be great!

It shows the versatility of the E, and that it is an SUV also...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I have a really cool idea for a E pic.....now I just have to figure out exactly how to get the shot....luckily my insane husband just bought a new 5 megapixel/10X optical zoom....boys and their toys!

I better go get my E washed and figure out how to get this shot!

Hummmmm.....when is the cut off date for pics Tom?

·
Registered
894 Posts
We had some good pictures from the Burlington Ikea meet....hopefully my fellow canucks can send 'em in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts