Honda Element Owners Club banner

Do you have an EOC Decal of some sort on your E?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have an EOC Decal of some sort on your vehicle?

I'm getting one, but was wondering what the likelihood would be of me running across someone else who has one. I don't notice any where I live. I want to spread the word!

·
Registered
730 Posts
They are not easy to find out in the world but there are Es who are tagged. Don't feel bad, I do not see any with an EOC sticker in the Greensboro, NC area and there are members in the area. :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
I cave in to pEEr pressure quickly.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I've had mine two years, I live in the Tallahassee/Apalachicola Florida area, and I drive to Macon Georgia once a week. I have never seen an EOC sticker or license plate frame except for mine:-(

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I have one on the back and a DIY Twirate plate in the front with an EOC frame.

Catman, I was just in Apalach a few weeks ago. My family goes to St. George every summer for 2 weeks and have been doing so for the past 30+ years. Besides the Keys it's the best part of FL hands down!!! Sorry you didn't get to see my E running around.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Sorry I missed you-I would have had to take a picture! Love SGI myself, and can often be found there on my bicycle. Next year, keep your eyes open for an ASM SC! I do see lots of Es just no EOC stuff :-(

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,530 Posts
Got one quickly after the purchase, but, threats from Jojo and Orangee might have had something to do with it ;-):):rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I have that and a few others

·
Registered
748 Posts
Poll closed - I'm a Yes (chrome)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts