Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a up close pic or large pic of the EOC decal? I would like to Make one

·
Registered
510 Posts
Yar... i believe it be the (c) by tmac or whomever. its probably more work than its worth... 5 bucks isnt too bad.

·
Registered
43 Posts
...and it comes in several colors. Ya can't beat the price. I ordered the sticker/ LP holder combo. Gotta love saving $, means the mods come sooner.:grin:

·
Registered
510 Posts
I haz question... Are there plans to get 6" pirate decals back in stock? i dont think i can handle the full 12" but i really really want one.

·
Registered
158 Posts
How do I order a decal?

I just bought my 2011 Element EX AWD Yesterday. I traded in my 2003 Subaru Baja, and I had the scoobytruck.com decal on that. I want to get An EOC decal for the Element, but I don't see where to order it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
EOC Pirate

I have been waiting for the 6" pirate stickers also, any plans on bringing them back?

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
wondering if I can get an EOC decal in black or charcoal grey. actually one of each. anyone?

·
Registered
2008 Element EX AWD TRP
2,928 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Honda Element EX/2005 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
52 Posts
. . . on half a sticker?
That's what I was going to say! I just ordered mine for $9.

Funny story, I've been trying to figure out where the decals were coming from and dug alllll around the board. I stumbled across it when I was trolling the CRV boards. Got one on order to go on my E. (I've wanted one for years!)

·
Registered
2004 Honda Element EX/2005 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
52 Posts
watch your days since i just had to get a paypal refund as i was at 40 days and had no sticker. again.
Yeah, I wish I would have read these threads before having my wife use her PayPal account to order it earlier today. :(

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks like these things are long gone. Anybody have one they wanna sell or have a decent size file that we could start making these on our own?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.