Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DATE: Sunday July 12th, 2009
TIME: 3:00PM

No matter how much, or how little Elements shows up, the meet WILL CONTINUE.

now, continue on with discussion about location

my guess was to hold one at Kennedy Commons. (401, Kennedy) Tim Hortons.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Im in Toronto all July, so Im in.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
facehapy and i will NOT be attending

since E2GE is coming from across land...... i wouldnt mind meeting @ lizzurd's place, if he is okay with that....or have lunch/dinner somewhere

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
facehapy and i will NOT be attending

since E2GE is coming from across land...... i wouldnt mind meeting @ lizzurd's place, if he is okay with that....or have lunch/dinner somewhere
dinner after 5:00 ok? (saturdays)
i'm free the whole day on sunday :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am free that day , but this is the ' busy ' season ... so still can't commit .. must be a guy thing ? ;-)

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
as you are aware.......................... sunday is always a bad day!!! saturday is prob not much better....esp in summer..... when we have grass and family to attend to!

i'd prob say mid-week lunch

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as you are aware.......................... sunday is always a bad day!!! saturday is prob not much better....esp in summer..... when we have grass and family to attend to!

i'd prob say mid-week lunch
i am NOT going to cancel this meet. mid-lunch can be rescheduled another time.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I don't think I'd be able to make it to this meet. But, you might see Lonnie and I at Toronto Pride in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
perhaps i should drive my KiwiE to the Pride Day.... I miss my days living along Yonge Street.....in the heart of the Pride parade!

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
I was all excited to see central canadia meet I was going to be able to make just to have it ruined by you guys' lack of geography skills. Toronto is NOT central Canada. Winnipeg is. :D Come to Winnipeg. 2 hours north of here. :D:D:D

·
12,179 Posts
I was all excited to see central canadia meet I was going to be able to make just to have it ruined by you guys' lack of geography skills. Toronto is NOT central Canada. Winnipeg is. :D Come to Winnipeg. 2 hours north of here. :D:D:D

I beg to differ my friend.....

Central Canada (sometimes the Central provinces) is a region consisting of Canada's two largest and most populous provinces: Ontario and Quebec. Due to their high populations, Ontario and Quebec have traditionally held a significant amount of political power in Canada, leading to some amount of resentment from other regions of the country. Before Confederation, the term 'Canada' specifically referred to Central Canada. Today, the term "Central Canada" is less often used than the names of the individual provinces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Canada

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
perhaps Frozen can find a Timmies at Kennedy Commons in Winnipeg.....

i recall a person asking for directions to John Street @ Finch Station once to study his technical institiute.... I directed him to John Street, Thornhill...until 2 hrs later he was back and told me he was looking for John Street, Downtown Toronto :lol:

lizzurd: u are such a teaser...... when are u coming over for beer???!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
guess the beer trick worked....but seriously i am due for a 2-4 + pizza + wings....... let me finish my backyard landscaping and then comon over.....u know ur wife, kid and dog are welcomed to join!

lets see when GenXDad is available to hang out too!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts