Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I was driving yesterday at about 6:30 in LoDo and was behind a silver (not sure what specific color) E with and EOC sticker and share the road license plate. I was so excited that is the first EOC sticker I have seen here! I then saw you driving the other way and waved from my black E and got a wave back! Just wondering who it is. Thanks for making my day!

Rachael Chick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wasn't me

Well, it wasn't me, but it might please you to know there are more of us in Denver than just the E you saw. I'm in the DTC (EOC sticker ordered and on it's way).

I think we should bring the E waving tradition back! :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well if I see you coming (and I think I will if you keep that raft on the roof :D) I'll make sure I wave.

What tires do you have for your summer and winter?

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've been using Yokohama TRZs for the past 2 winters. I think I'll sell them this year and buy real snow tires. On my summer wheels, I'm running a set of Bridgestone Turanza. Nothing high performance

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanx for that. I'm new to Colorado (I'm from London, England) so this whole winter/summer tire thing is completely new to me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anyone from here ever have any element meets...

I have been trying to find local folks working on their E's. I have been trying to do some work on mine and I am finding it increasingly difficult to find reliable shops here in town. I have done a lot of work myself because of the lack of trust in the couple of shops I have taken her to.

Also, just interested in seeing what other people are doing with their E's here in town and getting to know others that love their E's.

Adding some pics of mine here and if I see any of you wave around town, I will wave back ;).... I also ride a yamaha R1, so all us riders wave to each other all the time, more so when you get out away from the city, so I am accustom to the two-finger-solute, but I would be thrilled if another E owner waved ;).

See me anywhere from downtown to Boulder mostly, but I get around CO some.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi. I was driving yesterday at about 6:30 in LoDo and was behind a silver (not sure what specific color) E with and EOC sticker and share the road license plate. I was so excited that is the first EOC sticker I have seen here! I then saw you driving the other way and waved from my black E and got a wave back! Just wondering who it is. Thanks for making my day!

Rachael Chick
Haha...hey Rachael,

I just found this thread (have been of the EOC web site for a while), that was me! I remember waving at you :)...I was thinking the same thing: cool another E owner and what's this?...they waved!

- Justo

·
Registered
11 Posts
New Owner and Waver....

I got my '05 E almost a month ago and I've been waving at every one I pass. One guy waved back and that was cool. My wife even gets excited and waves from the passenger seat. So if you see two happy E owners waving its us.

I totally know what you mean about the motorcycle wave. I've got a '98 CBR600 and I throw the two finger wave all the time.

See you out on the town...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts