Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a towable kitchen and restroom :?: I go camping a lot and would like to make my E into a RV. I don't need a RV with a bed because I have my Ellie...but I would like something that looks like a RV but just contains a kitchen, shower and lavatory. It also has to be under 1500lbs due to the maxium towing weight of the E. I would have liked an Airstream but the smallest they make is 2800 lbs...that would look sweet behind the Element.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great :!: Is there something like it the is just a kitchen and a bathroom :?: (shower, toilet, sink, mirror, stove, kitchen sink...etc) The teardrop is nice but I will sleep in my Ellie.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
[quote:448f0fdf7b="bigmobrown"]An Ellie towing a teardrop would stop traffic for sure!! :lol:

Later dudes![/quote:448f0fdf7b]

might look something like this:

:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
[quote:cbd2a0ac64="ExpressElement"]Looks great :!: Is there something like it the is just a kitchen and a bathroom :?: (shower, toilet, sink, mirror, stove, kitchen sink...etc) The teardrop is nice but I will sleep in my Ellie.[/quote:cbd2a0ac64]

you could probably take the teardrop, remove the bed and modify it to included the bathroom stuff, although the shower might require sitting down in, or you might have to put a bath tub in.

anyhow, it should be possible to do with items from Lowe's and without adding too much weight.

s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts