Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I know that the Mid East and Japan are quite a distance but hey i thought Asia is Asia, i'm one guy who fell in love with the E whe i was in the states studying and decided that i'ld ship it back when i was done.

Now that i've been back for a year my '03 SOP is running great, except for a few dings a minior fender bender.

Finally i got myself to Upgrade my E's stereo and performing some mods, but it's currently on hold due to the repairs that are being done on the E.

why i originally started this thread is actually because i'm hoping some owners of E's in the Mid East will find it, becuase i know i've seen personaly another E in the island Bahrain, and i've gotten reports from different friends that they have seen E's in Kuwait, other parts of Saudi Arabia, and there ppl have said they've seen then in the UAE.

well hope someone Finds this intresting enough to read.

PS they dont sell E's here so all E's and spare parts minus some random things are shipped in.

PSS i've found these boards to be extreemly helpful in finding out different things, espcially with the car audio.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
How cool!! First off, welcome to the EOC and secondly.... (I'm sure everyone is going to say this)

.... We Want Pictures!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st thanks Sheniferous for welcoming me to the board.

2nd as soon as i finish installing some accessories (still waiting on them to arrive) and finish installing my alpine IVA-D100 i'll take some pictures and post them. i pormise :)

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I'm revising an old thread to throw out a question. I'm headed to Kuwait for a two-year stint. I'm leaning toward leaving the E at home but does anybody know if Honda sold any in Kuwait, Saudi, or the UAE?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm revising an old thread to throw out a question. I'm headed to Kuwait for a two-year stint. I'm leaning toward leaving the E at home but does anybody know if Honda sold any in Kuwait, Saudi, or the UAE?

I imported my 2006 EX-P (Tangerine Metallic color) few months ago to QATAR.
As I know there is one 4sale in Dubai UAE. in WWW.AutotradUAE.com.
This car drive many people attention and mostly woman and their responded (Eye-catching and Quite):)
When I take it to the Honda garage service in Doha, all the employees stand in queue to take photos for themselves with the car. Its the only Element in QATAR so far.

I think is better for you to buy a nice one from USA in import it to your country, search in www.ebay.com.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Check my Album and let me know your opinion?
Those pictures in your album are gorgeous. This is my favorite. The image with the cityscape across the water in the background is stunning.

Thanks for posting these, Khalifa. :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
I know this thread is a bit old but...

Been there Khalifa, Very interesting place, and i believe i have been to that exact place where you are parked! (theres a little park on the other side of the road with some small, mostly artistic, shops isnt there?) Nice shots by the way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Khalifa,
This is surprisingly a wonderful news. Simply, I just bought the only E in Qatar and I just realised that you are the person who brought this handsome guy to Qatar. Isn't it amazing? ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
Mail2sha
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing