·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
E-ticket 2010
A Two Month Small Town USA Adventure
March 15th – May 15th, 2010
Presented by EOC4ME & wgwood

Sponsorships available, e-mail [email protected] for info.

Hello fellow EOC’ers!
We’re embarking on a two month lower 48 state road trip, visiting our fellow E’ers in Small Town USA.
You, our fellow EOC’ers will help navigate this American Adventure.
So, what makes your Small Town USA piece of Americana an ideal candidate? That’s what we and your fellow E’ers want to know!
Do you host the biggest, oldest, most outlandish or crazy site that your E’friends must see?
Please PM or E-Mail us, before all our stops and stay over’s fill up!

We’ll be leaving from Southern California with EOC4ME and the trusty Lil’Guy 5 Wide Tear Drop in tow.
Our New Small Town USA E’friends will be signing and adding notes to the Tear Drop for all of America to see!
Our sponsors will see their names plastered on EOC4ME as wgwood could only do!

SO AMERICA, can you say ROAD TRIP???

Attachments

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
PM sent
BBQ and Beer, need I say more

Sounds like a great adventure, we can't wait to see the pictures and the stories

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
from sea to shining sea

This is one trip , I would love to do , except from NY to CALI . Good luck and if you want to see Montauk L.I. (lighthouse) Send me a PM and we'll meet . Love your truck and trailer ! Maybe this can work out as a Forrest Gump theme , by the time you reach me , they'll be tens , hundreds of "E's" behind you , so keep checking that rear view mirror !
Running on - running on empty
Running on - running blind
Running on - running into the sun
But I'm running behind
RUBY

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I hope if you drive north out of LA on the 101 you'll honk when you get to santa barbara and I'll follow you for a while! :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for visiting JoJo!

So, what's left standing that your fellow E'ers MUST SEE? Zombies sound very Cool! But what are you famous for? That's what your fellow Peeps want to see! :evil:
Dig Deep our fellow E'er,
Glenn out and about in DV, CA

Well if your brave little zombie fighters, your always welcome in Sunny San Leon:-D
Were recovering nicely from Hurricane Ike:)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is it a famous BBQ in TX?

A grand adventure indeed! wgwood will be providing the Pic's and our fellow E'ers will become part of the soon to be E'stories!

Is that famous BBQ House haunted? That would be worth the trip! :shock:

Glenn out and about in DV, CA

PM sent

Sounds like a great adventure, we can't wait to see the pictures and the stories

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NY & A LightHouse!

Was this LightHouse made famous by fending off ghostly pirates? If so, EOC4ME will make this a scheduled stop!

Thanks for the Forest Gump theme! With Luck, some of our fellow E'ers will tag along for a day, mile, hour, etc.

Dig Deep E'ers! What makes your Small Town USA city stand out from the Rest? Do we have any DollyWood our Hershey, PA E'ers in the house?

Let's get this Road Trip in gear fellow PEEPS! :-D
Glenn in DV, CA for now . . .

This is one trip , I would love to do , except from NY to CALI . Good luck and if you want to see Montauk L.I. (lighthouse) Send me a PM and we'll meet . Love your truck and trailer ! Maybe this can work out as a Forrest Gump theme , by the time you reach me , they'll be tens , hundreds of "E's" behind you , so keep checking that rear view mirror !
Running on - running on empty
Running on - running blind
Running on - running into the sun
But I'm running behind
RUBY

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Looks like you are looking for the Giant Ball of Twine

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NOW We're Talking! This is one thing we must do!

Houston, we have lift off! :evil:
This in itself makes me want to hit America's vast HighWay System! EOC4ME & wgwood will visit your thread for a hookup! :grin:

Thanks for checking in,
Glenn in DV, CA

Hey, join us in one of our monthly Mid-South Meet-N-Eats :) Keep an eye on this thread while you're on the road.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I hope if you drive north out of LA on the 101 you'll honk when you get to santa barbara and I'll follow you for a while! :)
Diane,

We plan on going in a large loop. Heading east through the mid-southern states, going north through the mid-eastern states, and then west through the mid-northern states.:roll: We will probably be passing by SB near the end of the trip.

The itinerary is not set yet. We would like to hook up with as many EOC'ers as we can on this journey. We will NOT be driving on interstates. Blue Highways all the way. (If you have not read Blue Highways by William Least Heat-Moon I heartily recommend it)

So we are looking to our EOC family to give us ideas of places to experience and fellow E owners we can meet up with. We will be starting off with a small 2 E caravan, one with a TD, one with a canoe. Join us for a day or two. Please keep the suggestions coming.

Regards,
Greg

·
Registered
377 Posts
Well if your brave little zombie fighters, your always welcome in Sunny San Leon:-D
Were recovering nicely from Hurricane Ike:)
Jojo,

Of course we will stop by in San Leon.

PM sent

My 3 favorite words.

Hey, join us in one of our monthly Mid-South Meet-N-Eats :) Keep an eye on this thread while you're on the road.
Most definitely.

That and all the cool stuff found on http://www.roadsideamerica.com/

Regards,
Greg

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
If you are in Upstate, NY you can camp out here. There's alot in this area. We have Nipper the RCA dog in Albany, Uncle Sam's grave in Troy, Saratoga Battlefield and raceway and a ton of stuff in Lake George.

Troy is very historic http://rpinfo.rpi.edu/regional-troy.html

Attachments

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Dang - I wish I could go with you guys!

But in luie of that, the Camping Fools will throw you a send off party at the Death Valley Camping Binge in February.
( 2 weeks before your actual departure date)

I'll make you one massive collection of CD road tunes for those endless miles of Blue Highways you'll be traveling on.
(lord knows you're gonna be needin em) :roll:

I can't go on the road with you guys but my CD's can!

·
Registered
874 Posts
other than the navel avation mustseem in penscola FL, the whitest beaches & emerald green water in fort walton beach (my home) destin's charter fishing fleet, ********, mutaint vw bug, all along highway 98 on the coast of the ocean of mexico in FL. almost for got my totaly restored 1927 ford roadster racecar !!! totaly restored in my garage with all kinds of crap restored on top of it !!! and the airforce has a small museem 3 miles up the road from me. where ever you go have a safe and fun trip !!!!!8)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Why Honk? When We Could Stop By For A HUG!

So, how's life been treating you as of late?
What's special about Santa Barbara? Let us E'ers konw!

Life's short, live a little,
Glenn in and around DV, CA :lol:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is it hiding in your BaseMent . . .

YES! :evil:
I can see a E'roundup holding back the Giant Ball O'Twine! :-D

Let us know were you've hidden it!
Glenn kick'in it in DV, CA

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How long is that Dog's Leash?

Can we all climb out on Nipper? What a COOL PIC that would make!

Uncle Sam has a grave? I did not know that. Heading to the Battlefield of any State would work!

NY will be a MUST SEE! Camping Is A Must! Will you be joining us? We'll let you set up this Mini Meet!

Thanks for sharing! Now how about you 50,000 other E'ers sitting on the sidelines???

Don't just be a looker, be a poster! :lol:
Glenn

If you are in Upstate, NY you can camp out here. There's alot in this area. We have Nipper the RCA dog in Albany, Uncle Sam's grave in Troy, Saratoga Battlefield and raceway and a ton of stuff in Lake George.

Troy is very historic http://rpinfo.rpi.edu/regional-troy.html

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.