Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I've a 2006 EX-P AWD and its had the evap solenoid code for a few months. I finally get to doing what you guys suggest and check for the spider sacs, and other other blockages. As i'm looking I I notice that the electrical connector to the entire assembly looks a bit off, so I reach up and there it is (I think) A wire is broken off right behind the connector that plugs into the assembly. I have tried for over a hour now to find a part number, description or other that I can use to check online for a replacement connector HOPEFULLY with a 6-8" pair of pigtail wires as they drop from the undercarriage and currently have no slack to allow for much moving. I have splices and all of those sort of goods, I just have to find out what this particular little gem's part number, name or otherwise is called so I can get a replacement here. I can provide a picture of the connector if its helpful. Thanks you very much in advance, I cant seem to get any of the images to load of breakdowns or otherwise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts