Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored I admit, sad but funny!!! I have to admit I LOVE the movies and LOVE that I have a Black Pearl.... Probably a little too much!! :twisted:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I love it!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll see how long it lasts! LOL Thanks all I was giggling like a fool last night making it!!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
perhaps you should buy a pirate sticker from the EOC club store :lol::lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will to that too!!!! LOL Except I can't find the link... LOL You have to understand I love finding excuses to use my fancy sewing machines... LOL I also made a matching car blanket!! ROFL

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Didn't think of that! LOL Next time if I make another. I think I would go the cheap route next time and do an iron on... LOL

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'll see how long it lasts! LOL
If it's just sitting on the antenna, my bet is on not past 35mph lol.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yes, I did. Cheap shot, but I take what I can get. :) I'm easily entertained / amused.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL OK you win, I got up to about 80km and it was gone!!! LOL It was super tight too!!! I had a feeling it might happen but heck it was fun while it lasted. I better get a new design.....

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Next time, if you decide to make another one, unscrew the antenna and create a loop at the bottom of the flag to go over the screw tip. Then screw it back on. That flag won't be going anywhere. :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Does the antenna have a little bump / ball looking thing on the end of it? If so, take some thread and sew it around the underside of the ball after the flag is on. Make it REAL tight, as tight as you can, and it won't go anywhere. :)

Did that on the Focus after I got tired of losing the ribbons I had tied on there.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cool Flag FISH E!!! Thanks for the other tip April_Fool I pray for rain tomorrow, lots to sew!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts