Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'v serched every forum I found and nothing not even the Hyundai sites. I need to change the output speed sensor on my siter in law's 01 Hyundai Sonata.(Dont ask how I got my self in this mess:|) I have a P0720 coad bad output speed sensor , geting the part is no issue but I dont no ware this bugger is located. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Im no stranger to Hyundai's cars my wife has a XG350 and I do most of the work myself ..:evil:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'v serched every forum I found and nothing not even the Hyundai sites. I need to change the output speed sensor on my siter in law's 01 Hyundai Sonata.(Dont ask how I got my self in this mess:|) I have a P0720 coad bad output speed sensor , geting the part is no issue but I dont no ware this bugger is located. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Im no stranger to Hyundai's cars my wife has a XG350 and I do most of the work myself ..:evil:
A quick Google search revealed:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_is_the_output_speed_sensor_on_a_2001_Hyundai_Sonata
http://www.hyundai-forums.com/t5491-input-output-speed-sensors.htm

www.hmaservice.com
The output speed sensor is on the top of your tranny.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RamblerdanThe service manual is on it's way, I was just seeing if I could get some info from my fellow E member's because this is IMO the BEST site ever:grin: , everyone is very helpful to each other for the most part . The Hyundai blog site I checked out(set up a lot like this one visually) makes you pay for full access and it is a horrible site no help at all just blaaa:x.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you much Ramblerdan, and everyone else that took a look..

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just an update to thoe's who care, the job went very well no issues at all. The senser was right on top of the tranny (directly below the air box).I got the job done the day after Christmas I just rememberd to post it.:roll:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts