Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got three internet dealer price quotes today here in SoCal. on an EX 4wd auto GG. [email protected] $19.325K, [email protected] $19.350K, and [email protected] $19.460K.

Any recent buyers...Is this about right?

Also one dealer did a search for the side airbag model and told me none were to be found in the State (CA). Has anyone bought or found this model/option???

Thanks...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Saw a GG EX AT 4WD at Tempe Honda in Phoenix with side airbags about 2 weeks ago. The factory sticker listed it as an "EXS". It was sold to another dealer because '03's with airbags are as scarce as hens teeth.
I know that doesn't help your search but being less than a 6 hour drive away from L.A., you may want to search a couple of the Arizona dealers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the bid war continues...I've got two dealers @ $19.325k and one @ $19.300k including delivery to my door...

I have given up on the EXS (side airbag)..

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am sure Tempe Honda had two GGs over the weekend, although I'm not sure if they were AWD or not, one had side airbags. Try here www.tempehonda.com search for new vehicles. Here is their number 480-421-3772, ask for Gail in Fleet, she will give you the best price (Invoice or $100 under should be your goal at least). Tell her Pam Armstrong sent ya and maybe she'll send me $5 :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tip on the EXS in Tempe...I called today and both the GG EX and GG EXS were sold.

Thanks any way...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sorry to hear about the GGs at Tempe. Seems like they are seeling them like hotcakes this week and last. About all it looks like they have left are mostly Silver and Black.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Teakwon85, Mistlin Honda, Modesto , Ca. has a GG EX 4WD Auto in stock.
Jim Lemmons is the internet mgr. 1-800-549-5005.
Best of luck, Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts