Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched the web with no luck. I'm curious out of the two years Honda made the E with Rallye Red, how many produced were 5MT and AWD EX models? I've only seen a handful of Rallye Reds and the ones I've been able to inspect were all 4AT or 5MT w/ FWD.

I'd like to think I have an extremely rare E :)

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
I'd like to think I have an extremely rare E :)[/QUOTE]

They have shots for that.:lol:

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've searched the web with no luck. I'm curious out of the two years Honda made the E with Rallye Red, how many produced were 5MT and AWD EX models? I've only seen a handful of Rallye Reds and the ones I've been able to inspect were all 4AT or 5MT w/ FWD.

I'd like to think I have an extremely rare E :)
It does not have to be an EX to be a 5MT AWD. I have an RR LX 5MT AWD.

Rallye Red is the only TRUE cool color for an E.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I used to have a have one till it died a horrible death 3 years ago,still miss it to this day, I always thought Rallye Red was the best color,after mine was totaled I searched in vain for another.Wish honda would have mad a SC in that color.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
The day of purchase , there was a A/T and a M/T in R/R on the dealer lot , at 800 bucks cheaper , I almost had it , when that little voice cries out "I CAN'T DRIVE A STICK". Yep got the auto .................
How many times in 5 years do you think Ms. RUBY has driven my car ?

ONCE !!!!!!!

Last week while in a medical bldg lot there were 3 R/R in attendance ! To bad I didn't have my screwdriver , could've used some parts ...................... JK

RUBY

·
Registered
510 Posts
deleted... blah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts