Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hope that was not Mine!

This video shows a Ferrari F430 Spider that fell off the delivery truck on Thursday, 28 Jan 2010.

Dom

·
Moderatorium
6,408 Posts
Apparently this happens a little too often.....If i wonder if it was the same trucking company.
Prob'ly not, but it looks like the same or similar ramp rig. When I sold my 308 :)-(), the buyer's shipper used a similar truck. I was astounded at the driver's agility when he crawled into the van to get into and back-out the Testarossa we used to jump-start mine.

Anyway, from what I saw then and when dealing with mine, that "next to last car in" position (last one in is underneath) is apparently seriously vulnerable. When you start moving the upper ramp into position to be lowered is the moment of truth that determines if you (or your co-worker who loaded it) are going to keep your job. One thing for sure, you ain't gonna be standing there with a catcher's mitt once it starts rolling. :shock:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'll give ya $5k for that ferarri!! Nothing a little buffing compound and duct tape can't fix.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Dude I cannot imagine getting that call from the dealer. "Well the good news is your Ferrari is here. The bad news is it'll now fit in a sub-compact spot."

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
One last pic before i get back to my work......I have to think that when this one went up on the lift that some one didn't realise the weight balance was towards the rear.
....and I wonder if the removal of the front wheel(s) was the straw that broke the Lotus' tail lights?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts