Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished a email conversation with a guy (Griffin) at extendmyseat.com. I was trying to get an ETA on when the Element seat brackets will get out of pre release purgatory. He stated they they were completing their second round of testing, and that the brackets should be officially released on March 1st 2020.
I asked his permission to share this information on this board (and he enthusiastically gave it), so I believe that we can consider this to be official.
While it may be too late for me and my red manual EX-P (I’m selling it and getting an automatic), this will still be great news for every tall Ellie lover out there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just finished a email conversation with a guy (Griffin) at extendmyseat.com. I was trying to get an ETA on when the Element seat brackets will get out of pre release purgatory. He stated they they were completing their second round of testing, and that the brackets should be officially released on March 1st 2020.
I asked his permission to share this information on this board (and he enthusiastically gave it), so I believe that we can consider this to be official.
While it may be too late for me and my red manual EX-P (I’m selling it and getting an automatic), this will still be great news for every tall Ellie lover out there.
Wow, I just stumbled on your post. I just bought a Ridgeline and my son is going to inherit the E. He is 6'4"+ with a size 17 4E foot. This will make his day, every time he squeezes into the E he try's to move the seat and steering wheel, but they just wont go any farther. I was honestly worried about his safety with the lack of room. He loves the toaster and now will have enough room to drive it comfortably. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
119 Posts
VERY intriguing to see how these go. I'm 6'5" with 36" inseams, so it would make for more comfort. I get by but it's not ideal even with the seat all the way back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I feel for you tall guys out there. I'm only 5'8" and I drive my E only up one click, but I can drive it fine back all the way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have any experience with this company at all? I'm getting nothing but red flags trying to deal with them. They don't update their website, still says brackets available September 2019. I couldn't get an answer from a chat on their website, but did get a phone number that doesn't ring, goes straight to voice mail, and they haven't returned 2 of my messages. All of their BBB and Amazon complaints are exactly the same, won't return calls and emails, things don't ship, terrible customer service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts