Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm new to the site and I was wondering for the 2003 elements do they have any kind of lip kits for the front... Just wondering... Thanks for looking .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Haha you have been brainwashed by H-T :p
I know right hahah :lol: ... The reason why I ask cause, I just puchased an 03 Element and more thank likely I'm going to lower it and slap some offset wheels. Keep it simple and clean and I was just wondering if there was a front add on lip or something so it can look a little lower in the front.. hehe

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking of getting trim on the doors added on but I'm not sure yet. I would hate to see it get dented up from people that don't know how to open there doors. :mad:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
thanks. as for ur question, the only thing sold r the spoiler caps for the element sc. because the sc has a different bumper for the front and rear, they will not work on the element ex and lx and old school dx. i honestly feel that u do not need the extended lip. i am interested to know if there r places that can do some custom work and body color match it though. that would be a nice sight to see.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks. as for ur question, the only thing sold r the spoiler caps for the element sc. because the sc has a different bumper for the front and rear, they will not work on the element ex and lx and old school dx. i honestly feel that u do not need the extended lip. i am interested to know if there r places that can do some custom work and body color match it though. that would be a nice sight to see.
I know right!? It would nice.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Hi guys I'm new to the site and I was wondering for the 2003 elements do they have any kind of lip kits for the front... Just wondering... Thanks for looking .
Nothing really for the E',but a while back we had a member on here who modified a lower lip from an Accord to fit on their E' and it looked pretty good.I don't recall who it was though.:confused:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts