Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using Maguiers Wax as U Dry. Works great and does the entire Element, I mean plastic panels and window trim too. This stuff works great wash your Element spray off the soap, spray on the Wax as U Dry, rub it ALL off (that's the key) to a nice dry, no run, no streak finish. This leaves no residue on any plasic or paint. I have two kids running around my element all the time with there hands all over it and no scratches on the plastic. I have used this Four times and have no complaints and have had no problems. I don't have time to be using and trying all these products everyone is talking about. I have that keeping it simple works the best.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Does it keep off fingerprints and smudges? I've been having a real problem lately, with people who smash their face up to my car to see inside of it. Seriously, I go to a movie or something, and I come back and there are handprints and everything on the car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not noticed any paw prints or nose smudges from rubber neckers. My oldest son is always running his hand on the paint and plastic. When its clean I do not notice anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts