Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Oct. 24th

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What date is your preference for a fall meet in Brown County/Nashville area?

Sept. 19th
Sept. 26th
Oct. 3rd
Oct. 10th
Oct. 17th
Oct. 24th

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First time I posted a poll.:twisted: Didn't really know what was going to show up on line,:)

Anyways this is for all you folks that want to have a meet this fall in the Brown County/ Nashville area. Please respond so we can set a date for everyones calendar.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I'll have to check with Juanita and see if her schedule fits any of those dates. She is off for a week starting this Friday, we were going to go back to Grand Lake St. Mary's, but the forecast is showing rain all through the weekend. I'm considering chancing it, but if it rains I would just kinda be stuck in the camper because of my leg :rolleyes:

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
I voted, but really have no preference for Oct. :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Three votes, three different dates :D Life is full of challenges :rolleyes:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I voted for Sept. 26th but Oct. 24th works too. All the other dates I either work or they fall on my anniversary or my caving trip.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Now this is a great idea - if I still lived in Cincy, I'd be making this trip
Love that area, plenty of good eats, places to stay and great landscapes
Anyone in that area that hasn't been should really go

·
Registered
482 Posts
I voted for Oct 17th but may be avail for earlier weekend in October. It always depends on sitter etc.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brenda an I will be making this a multi-day adventure. For a small area there is alot offered. I think Maggie will be visiting grandma.;-)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well, it looks like thus far, the date being selected is the weekend I work (the 17th). Maybe another time unless I get lucky and the date vote moves.

·
Registered
155 Posts
my wife and i would definately be interested, but i won't vote b/c there is a lot going on that month so i will leave others to decide on the date and then i will see if we can come out :)

me, the wife, and the wrigley :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hooray!!! I love a good leaf tour! Looking forward to seeing some of you again and meeting any new people.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It looks like the 17th of October is the date.

Anyone have suggestions where to meet up? I'll search for someplace with a good breakfest.:D

Nismo are you and Juanita thinking on camping if you can make it?

Chozen, a blast from the past my freind. Dennis said he'd love to see you and that this time he could show you his Honda(ridgeline):rolleyes::D

Dance, Dennis thinks you should tow the E. He said it would have 4 wheel drive then.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
482 Posts
I didn't vote but if the weather is nice and I'm still an owner I'll make my way to the location and hang out for a while.
Still an owner??? Say it ain't so. No matter, whether an owner or not you are always welcome!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Still an owner??? Say it ain't so. No matter, whether an owner or not you are always welcome!

Thanks Patti but if I'm not an owner, the only Trans-P I would have at the time would be the SOI ride with the long blue stipe down the side and on the hood. No one likes those following them but I know what you mean. I've put the date on my calendar and provided nothing comes up and I get updates along the way, I should make it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thanks Patti but if I'm not an owner, the only Trans-P I would have at the time would be the SOI ride with the long blue stipe down the side and on the hood. No one likes those following them but I know what you mean. I've put the date on my calendar and provided nothing comes up and I get updates along the way, I should make it.
[flashback] I see what you mean. lol

·
Registered
482 Posts
Posting both places...
I can't go

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I am having doubts that I will make it either. I started a new job last week and have a feeling I will be working weekends for a while. :-( I think my days of packing up and taking off for the weekend on a whim are done for a while. Hopefully it will be possible, but I can't make any promises at this point.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry folks. I'm out then on that weekend. Working every other weekend puts me out unfortunatly.

If anyone ever wants to head down this way along the river, let me know. I can set something up for us. Lots of places here along the river OR just a few miles north up in the Hoosier National Forest.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts